Enterprise Level Hosting
In today’s web-centric marketplace, your business cannot afford delays, downtime, or server outages. To safeguard against such events, our partners allow us to offer vigilant, reliable, 24x7x365 support and custom hosting solutions to keep your business available around the clock.
Managed Service Levels
There are three managed service levels that are offered through our partner:
Availability & Accessibility
This package provides basic managed service for limited 24×7 monitoring and management of system availability at regular intervals, security analysis and online bandwidth utilization reporting. Failure of a component triggers a series of confirmation checks and activates the Incident Notification and Escalation Process. Frequent polling and monitoring by our Technical Administrators continues until service is restored.
Health & Performance
The Health & Performance Managed Service package includes all the functionality of the Availability & Accessibility Managed Service package along with additional monitoring and management of system and processes through established parameters and multiple thresholds. Deviation from these ‘norms triggers alerts with varying degrees of severity activating the Incident Notification and Escalation Process. Our Technical Administrators will work to monitor and optimize system performance, ensure overall system operations and return the system back to it operational state in a timely manner in the event of a process failure. This level of management provides a more process focused approach to the monitoring and management of your systems.
Comprehensive Management 24×7 Reliability and Recovery Service
Our partner’s Comprehensive Management Service includes all the benefits of both the Availability & Accessibility and Health & Performance Managed Service packages while providing additional enhancements that automatically launches pre-defined system recovery routines when monitor thresholds are exceeded. If necessary, our partner’s Technical Administrators will replace failed components, perform multiple attempts to recover, and perform system restores.
State-of-the-art Data Centers
- Fire detection and fire suppression systems with FM200 system
- Redundant power supply provides dual power feeds and backup batteries
- Redundant climate control provides primary and backup chiller units.
- 24 x 7 uniformed guard service with interior and exterior closed-circuit television surveillance
- Electronic access at all data center entrances
- Electronic key management systems and individually keyed cabinets
The host Data Centers offers your business the following:
- Superior performance, providing redundant high-bandwidth connectivity
- Scalability, enabling you to develop online business rapidly and effectively
- State-of-the-art security measures, including multiple levels of access control
- Service level agreements, delivering highly reliable network connectivity
- 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring and support of network connection and server availability
- On-site technical support services
- Raised floors
- Temperature Control Systems
- Smoke Detection
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Secured Access Control Systems