TAG Installation Services range from hanging monitors to installing timer systems, surveillance, networks and entertainment solutions. Whether you are a large manufacturer or a single location owner, we will provide your installation needs. Call us today and find out if we can help you solve your installation needs.
What is Email Hosting?
In addition to processing and delivering your email, a good email host should go to great lengths to filter your spam, protect your inbox from viruses, and provide you with anytime/anywhere access through webmail desktop clients and wireless devices. Simply put-email hosting is a cost-efficient, “No Hardware, No Software” approach to managing a company-wide email system.
Who Needs Email Hosting?
What You Can Expect
- Email that works with third party email clients like MS Outlook and Thunderbird
- Email that works with third party wireless devices like Blackberry and Treo
- Feature-rich webmail for anytime, anywhere access
- A 99.99% uptime guarantee
- Responsive service and support (24x7x365)
- Advanced spam filtering and virus scanning
- Large mailboxes and large file attachments
- SSL Encryption for sending sensitive emails
- An automated control panel to manage your account online
What You Should Not Expect
- Software to install and constant update
- Security updates to download and patch
- Hardware to manage and maintain
- The headaches associated with in-house email